Raiders of the Lost Ark

Raiders of the Lost Ark, Wikipedia.
Toht attempts to recover the medallion from the flames but only burns its image into his hand. Jones and Marion take the medallion and escape.

Traveling to Cairo, the pair meet Jones's friend Sallah, who reveals that Belloq is assisting the Nazis and that they have fashioned an incomplete replica medallion from the image burned into Toht's hand... An imam deciphers the medallion for Jones, revealing that one side bears a warning against disturbing the Ark and the other—which the Nazis do not possess—contains a correction to the measurements for the "staff of Ra", which, when combined with the medallion, is used to locate the Ark. Jones and Sallah realize the Nazis are digging in the wrong location, infiltrate the dig site, and use the medallion and a correctly sized staff of Ra to locate the Well of Souls, the Ark's resting place. 
One of the hundreds of pieces recently redacted from this site was about some coke snorting billionaire with cancer deciding maniacally that coffee and cheesecake was the super secret cure for cancer I had been denying him for months. He decided I lied to him and told him it was making his cancer worse to kill him by denying him the cure. 

Supposedly, at least nine people tried the coffee and cheesecake cancer cure diet and all of them got WORSE and didn't talk to each other nor brilliantly deduce it wasn't a cure -- except probably my mother who had already informed physicians "No more treatment. Palliative care ONLY." And most likely committed suicide under my sister's nose with plausible deniability.

There have been numerous incidents like THAT. In that same incident, another abusive asshole with cancer said something to me psychically and I replied honestly "He's an idiot. It's not a cure for cancer."

And he's too slick for me! He told me "I'm not falling for it!!!" And was one of nine people that I know about who ate the coffee and cheesecake cancer cure diet and got WORSE.

Good communication is hard under the BEST of circumstances. As part of REMOVING more than 500 posts from this site recently, a few got moved elsewhere, edited and republished. 

In some cases, those edits didn't just remove insane sounding bits of me talking to voices. I sometimes added clarifying information that I knew I was THINKING about when I wrote it but didn't state explicitly and felt it NEEDED now that I was rereading it months later.

Recently, a different abusive asshole with cancer STOLE partial information from me and decided to take bleach baths to treat their cancer and never mind that bleach says on the container it's a carcinogen. Shocking plot twist: The cancer got worse.

Good communication on cutting edge topics requires trust between the two parties in communication. It's not possible to establish trust between the two parties when one side is intentionally rampantly abusive because they won't trust YOU no matter how honest you are.

Multiple people trying to sell others on the idea that I was a Christian icon who knew that was bullshit simultaneously desperately wanted to believe I really would (nods) look out for their best interests no matter what they did to me (exactly) and I went round and round with insisting I am not interested in HELPING people who are HARMING me intentionally, I can and do lie to people hurting me etc.

I've been sort of amused by these people cutting their own throats in the process of trying to STEAL FREE miracle cures from their victim. So far, it doesn't seem to have killed any of them, much to my frustration, but STEALING information from me has a long history of going sideways most of the time.

Ideas and behavior have physical health impacts. I sincerely believe it's not possible to be physically healthy and also an abusive monster.

They don't trust me no matter what I do because THEY are abusive and they have been them a long time and they have a history of being shafted or feeling shafted and probably some portion of that follows the patterns above where them being disrespectful pricks to The Help means no matter how hard their underlings TRIED to tell them, they didn't really listen and decided "It won't REALLY explode! You're just interfering with my right to fuck shit up for funsies because you don't approve!!!" (Nods)



Popular Posts