Timeline
September 20, 2025: I created a website called Federation of Sentient Sea Creatures and repurposed this old personal blog for talking at The Voices.
November 1, 2025: In a post called Peace and Prosperity, I recorded the following "conversation" supposedly with off worlders:
"She's bringing peace and prosperity to the harshest parts of her planet. By BLOGGING. "That's not normally how it's done?"No"The pen is mightier than the sword. If you make better answers available and don't care too much about getting credit, people are happy to make their lives better.
November 25, 2025: I posted a note titled Spokesperson for Earth saying that According to off worlders, I have authority to speak for Earth with other worlds and make decisions about the assets of this solar system.
December 4 2025: I posted a piece titled My Duty clarifying that My Duty is to space development for planet Earth.
April 2 2026: I explained that I chose the title Madame Blogger because I'm spokesperson for this planet via blogging. It's a position similar to being an ambassador and "Madame Ambassador" is the appropriate form of address for a woman ambassador.
August 24,:2026: I was advised I had been granted RIGHTS as a citizen of the galactic empire because of my work as Madame Blogger and based on that, the worst of my abusers -- an off worlder I nicknamed 10k -- would be executed.
August 31, 2026: I was advised 10k was dead. Stuff in the landscape of my mind was different thereafter and I believe that to be true.
This is being posted so I can remove three separate posts mentioning this stuff. I've removed over 500 posts today and I intend to remove more. Some of it is being moved elsewhere, but the vast majority was simply deleted.
September 30, 2026: I posted a piece explaining that this was a Mafia War and I was a mere pawn. Any other version of this story you heard was ridiculous nonsense made-up by the Mafia to further the agenda of people so awful that other Mafia wanted them stopped.
For security reasons, most of the information was removed from this site on Sunday 4 October 26 and Monday 5 October 26.