No good deed goes unpunished
It's a long, long, long story that I have no real desire to tell publicly. TLDR: Out of enlightened self interest, I offered to help someone I realized was a non-offending pedophile -- someone attracted to children but not molesting them -- to put their disturbing thoughts about children behind them and that was the start of a long, strange journey that should have NEVER happened.
I told them that I believe it's a head injury syndrome and I provided support for that opinion.
I successfully treated their old brain injury and I explained what I felt needed to happen to remap their sexuality. It didn't actually work and this person began molesting kids AFTER I successfully repaired the brain damage because they were a closeted gay Catholic.
After I THOUGHT this wealthy individual was cured, I asked them to PAY ME and they shafted me and threw my life under a bus and invited people to join them in breaking into my accounts, stalking me, harassing me, tormenting me and demanding FREE miracle cures from me.
There was no actual proof of concept at that point because I was being lied to. And I had absolutely no desire whatsoever to try to find a means to prove or promote the idea that pedophilia is a head injury syndrome and potentially treatable.
Child molesters have all kinds of motive to LIE and CLAIM they are cured.
My best understanding after multiple years of wading through an ocean of doodoo I never wanted to have anything to do with is this:
1. It's a head injury syndrome: More than four decades later, I have something to say
2. You need to repair the brain damage. Information on how I did that is published here: Neurological Stuff
3. You need to remap their sexuality.
Therapists and sexual surrogates have existed since before I was born. I know it actually is possible to do because I had a boyfriend who was a part-time sex therapist who helped me get over my childhood trauma. It's not something I'm really qualified to adequately explain and I have no reason to believe that a written description on the Internet is adequate anyway.
4. If you are GAY, you need to come out the closet. My best understanding is that there are currently probably a few hundred cured child molesters worldwide and a few dozen failed attempts at curing people who were closeted gay child molesters and didn't wish to come out the closet.
5. If you are trans, you need HRT and possibly gender affirming surgery. Supposedly a couple of trans individuals have managed to get oriechtomies as part of therapy.
This plus the success of neutering implies we should be doing an endocrinology panel on ALL pedophiles to see how we can more effectively treat this condition with options short of surgery.
6. In difficult cases involving law enforcement as intervention, lobotomy or surgical neutering (hysterectomy or castration) have proven to be useful tools, though not always 100% effective.
FYI: If you perform surgery, do not give narcotics for pain control. It promotes psychic assault. This detail has been in the footnote for some time but a lot of people are missing it.
My goal has been to stop the abuse. If you are brain damaged and didn't know the cause, etc. and actually WANT to change, it's reasonable for authorities to say "That's in the past. We are concerned with current and future behavior." and try to treat you.
You get ONE shot at that deal. If you screw it up, well, continuing to offend is CURRENT criminal behavior and they lock you up while continuing to treat you.
Some people don't really want to get better and want to use this information to claim that because it's a head injury syndrome, you can't hold them responsible for their behavior while making no effort to fix it etc. That's a NO from me.
Please note that the first person I treated was a non-offending pedophile. If you aren't legally incompetent and are a legal adult, you are responsible for your actions. Full stop.
You knew it was a crime, morally wrong, etc. when you decided to premeditatedly arrange your life to facilitate assaulting children and cover it up.
I've dealt with a lot of child molesters and they all plan their lives around facilitating assaulting children and covering it up. The first pedophile I treated who was a non-offending pedophile had done the opposite: planned their life to arrange to never be alone with a child.
I have read things that make me believe they aren't the only person to have made such a choice.
That individual then blamed me for "turning them into a monster" and used that to justify their horrific abuse of me. I wish I knew how to fix what is wrong with them but they managed to take responsibility for their behavior before I treated them while living with untreated brain damage and arranging their entire life around suppressing their disturbing thoughts. It's not reasonable to blame me and claim trying to help them and successfully healing their brain damage is a good reason to ruin my life and demand COMPASSION and expect me to allow this abuse to go on endlessly, no.
It's unfortunate that it went that way but they could have said "Okay, in spite of my physical brain healing, the part we actually wanted -- curing me of attraction to children -- isn't happening. Can we talk?" And they didn't do that. Instead, after a lifetime of not molesting kids, they finally became a child molester.
Supposedly, multiple courts, hospitals, etc. are using my information to treat child molesters and are successfully curing most of the ones being treated. For most people, this isn't really a good idea to try to do as a DIY project.
If you are in law enforcement, a physician, etc, I have written one piece about trying to decide who to support and who to lock up:
I suggest you ask around. If I'm not crazy, this is being done in multiple countries including:
USA
Canada
Germany
France
Ireland
Italy
Russia
If that's true, there should be medical professionals, law enforcement professionals, people in the court system and various kinds of mental health professionals in on this and probably not talking about it publicly because they have the same problem I have:
1. No one who is ACTUALLY cured wants anyone to know what they used to do.
2. Anyone wanting to BRAG about being a CURED pedophile is probably LYING and WANTS everyone to believe that while they continue on with their nasty bad habits.
So sucks to be me. I shall never get credit for any of this.
FYI: If you are a pedophile, I'm not your friend. I'm not interested in helping you. Please kindly go to hell and don't bother me.
I've paid enough of a price for bringing solutions and not complaints to this CESSPIT of a planet and I desperately wish someone would turn it into a slag pit for what's been done to me.
Footnote
Don't give these douchebags narcotics for pain relief after surgery (like lobotomy). It facilitates psychic assault, exactly like cocaine and heroin do. Use icepacks and consult a pain specialist for what your options are other than narcotics.
On the other hand, sedation does not facilitate psychic assault and using sedation the first night or three can help get people through the worst of the first 72 hours while keeping them out of my hair.
I have since learned that nominal patient zero was ALWAYS a child molester but actual secret patient zero was a non offending pedophile. Some details above aren't strictly accurate about that person in specific. I stand by the gist of it:
1. Pedophiles PLAN their crimes and are responsible for their actions.
2. The primary difference between me and the awful people I have been dealing with is I planned my way out of being bat shit insane and extremely dysfunctional and they PLAN their crimes and invest a lot of energy in making excuses and covering shit up.
3. There's absolutely no reason planet Earth NEEDED to WAIT for my very SPECIAL wile e coyote super genius self to get a cure. The many millionaires and billionaires I've dealt with COULD have used legal loopholes and money to facilitate finding a solution if they WANTED to.
4. People who WANT to get better do. People who want to whine and cry and make excuses don't get better.
Addendum
No, you don't have to stop being a sex worker to be successfully treated for pedophilia.
You DO still need to get a girlfriend if you are a gay chick putting out to men for money.
Addendum
I don't see mention of infection. They've identified several rapey diseases that promote bad behavior. This includes trypanosoma, HIV and at least a couple of marine parasites.